- get a library card
- find books
- reserve meeting rooms
- sign up for events
- help the library
- …and more!
Mission Statement: To engage our community, enhance literacy, promote lifelong learning and preserve our local culture through resources and programming.
The Library provides Library Services at no cost to residents of the City of Oil City, Cornplanter Township, President Township and Rouseville Borough. Nonresident fees are $30 for one year, which covers the entire household.
We provide access to over 100,000 print resources, a growing eBook/eAudiobook collection, online databases/resources and other services.
To view our History, Click Here
- Director – Dan Flaherty, MLS
- District Consultant – Erin Joyce, MLS
- Children’s Librarian – Annie Welsh, MLS
- District Assistant/Finance Assistant – Debbie Wilson
- Cataloger/Teen Coordinator – Natalie Cubbon
- Library Assistant – Cheri Pearce
- Library Assistant – Amanda Barker
- Library Assistant – Daidre Green
- Library Assistant – Emily Kluck
- Custodian – Pete Birchard
Monday – Thurssday 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Friday – Saturday 8:30 am – 5 pm
The Oil City Library acts as District Center for the Oil Creek Library District. The District covers all public libraries within Clarion, Jefferson and Venango Counties.